Are you looking for spiritual community with other first year students? We are excited to invite you to join us for The Crossing’s:
FIRST YEAR FOCUS Weekly Group
- Connect with other first year students for fun, spiritual community, and to learn skills to THRIVE during college!
- Meets weekly this Fall on Zoom (and in person when it’s safe). Please participate as often as you want:
- twice a month for social/check in time
- twice a month to view and discuss a video to support you to thrive in college*
- Co-leaders of this group include two sophomore Crossing student leaders who are eager to be resources for you as you navigate your first year (Kamber and Doug) and our Campus Minister (Karla).
*well being, stress, mental health, relationships, spirituality, diversity and inclusion, . . .
We want to schedule our First Year Focus group at a time that works for you — so we invite you to fill out this form to let us know you’re interested and then use this poll to help us find a good time for the most students. This does not obligate you to attend — although we hope you will come and check it out! Please feel free to share this information with friends who you think might be interested.
Contact our Campus Minister with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.