Welcome to The Crossing!
The Crossing is a progressive Christian campus ministry and a registered student organization at UW-Madison. We are a ministry of three Christian denominations, committed to an ethic of inclusion, and committed to serving our local campus community. Read more about our mission and values here.
**Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, our programming and procedures are subject to change. We will keep this page updated to give you the most recent information regarding The Crossing.**
- In-person classes at UW-Madison will resume for the spring semester, with many limitations and safety precautions. For more details, see the UW Smart Restart page.
- The Crossing building will remain closed through the 2020-2021 school year.
- No building use requests will be accepted at this time.
- We will be doing much of our normal programming in online formats! This includes Wednesday Night Worship, small groups, First-Year Focus, and more.
- At this time, we cannot serve our usual food recovery meals. However, we will be able to provide free frozen meals recovered from the dorms! Free meal pickups are available on Fridays from 12:00-2:00pm and on Tuesdays from 3:00-5:00pm when available. See more information.
Join us for worship, every Wednesday at 8pm (central)!
Watch on Facebook or YouTube!