Welcome to The Crossing!
The Crossing is a progressive Christian campus ministry and a registered student organization at UW-Madison. We are a ministry of three Christian denominations, committed to an ethic of inclusion, and committed to serving our local campus community. Read more about our mission and values here.
*COVID-19 Updates for the Fall 2020 Semester*
**Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, our programming and procedures are subject to change. We will keep this page updated to give you the most recent information regarding The Crossing.**
- In-person classes at UW-Madison will resume for the fall semester, with many limitations and safety precautions. For more details, see the UW Smart Restart page.
- The Crossing building will remain closed as fall semester begins.
- No building use requests will be accepted at this time.
- We will be doing much of our normal programming in online formats! This includes Wednesday Night Worship, small groups, First-Year Focus, and more.
- At this time, we cannot serve our usual food recovery meals. However, we will be able to provide free frozen meals recovered from the dorms! Free meal pickups will be available on Fridays beginning September 18th. Check back for more information.
Join us for worship, every Wednesday at 8pm (central)!
Watch on Facebook or YouTube!